Casey Dental has an opportunity for a full-time Expanded Functions Dental Assistant (EFDA)
X-Ray Certification is required.
The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Perform chair-side duties by acting as the dentist’s ‘third hand’
- Sterilize, organize, and arrange dental instruments and equipment in preparation for each patient
- Take x-rays and impressions
- Review patients’ health and dental history
- Access and document patient’s dental records
- Place, condense, carve and contour amalgam restorations
- Place and finish composite resin restorations, including sealant material
- Must be familiar with dental materials such as bonding agents and composite material.
- Greet and make patient comfortable
- Schedule patient for any recall or treatment appointments
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k
Job Type: Full-time