On the Job Training Available!
Casey Dental is looking for a qualified individual to join our Children’s Dental Center. Applicants must be hard-working, dependable, and passionate about contributing to the improvement of our patients’ oral health. 90-day training program provided, on topics including dental terminology, practice management software, insurance verification, and patient engagement.
- Greet patients and exchange information and documentation.
- Answer incoming phone calls and schedule appointments
- Discuss and coordinate financial options with patients
- Verify insurance benefits and check eligibility
- Ensure that all necessary demographic, billing, and clinical information is obtained and entered in the database with timeliness and accuracy
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be a team-player
- Must have the ability to multi-task effectively
- Applicants must be self-motivated
- Must excel in task prioritization
- Proficient with computer, office equipment, and internet resources
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k
Job Type: Full-time