On the Job Training Available!
Casey Dental is looking for a qualified Treatment Coordinator to join our team. Applicants must be hard-working, dependable, and passionate about contributing to the improvement of our patients’ oral health. As part of our 90-day training program, you’ll learn about dental coding and billing, treatment and benefit coordination, arranging financials, and becoming a patient liaison.
- Understand and inform patients of insurance related documentation
- Working side-by-side with doctors to create an efficient schedule
- Complete treatments plans based on provided coverage
- Coordinate financial arrangements with patients
- Assist in the office’s collections protocol for any outstanding balances
- Greet patients and exchange information and documentation.
- Answer incoming phone calls and schedule appointments
- Performing any general office duties as needed
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be a team-player
- Must have the ability to multi-task effectively
- Applicants must be self-motivated
- Must excel in task prioritization
- Proficient with computer, office equipment, and internet resources
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k
Job Type: Full-time