Veneers are wafer-thin shells which are bonded onto the front side of teeth so to make a cosmetic improvement in their appearance. Veneers are routinely used to idealize teeth that are discolored, worn, chipped, or misaligned.
- Brighten the smile, concealing stains and discoloration.
- Conceal gaps between the teeth.
- Can be used as an alternative to traditional braces.
- Conceal irregularities (i.e. abnormalities and crookedness) in the teeth.
- Conceal small chips and cracks.
- Transform the smile in just two office visits.