Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
Casey Dental is looking for a team-player to hire as an Expanded Functions Dental Assistant. Applicant must be able to enhance the daily operations of the practice by providing excellent service to our patients, as well as communicate effectively and efficiently with patients and providers. Must have a passion for working with people. X-Ray Certification is required.
No need to worry about scrubs, we’ve got you covered. We provide uniforms and gowns from an environmentally friendly laundry service, as well as PPE.
- Perform chair-side duties on teens and adults by acting as the dentist’s ‘third hand’
- Sterilize, organize, and arrange dental instruments and equipment in preparation for each patient
- Take x-rays
- Review patients’ health and dental history
- Must be familiar with dental materials such as bonding agents and composite material.
- Greet and make patient comfortable
- Schedule patient for any recall or treatment appointments
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Operation: Monday 8:00am – 5:30pm, Tuesday – Thursday 7:15am – 5:15pm