On the Job Training Available!
Casey Dental is looking for a motivated and charismatic team-player to hire as a Patient Services Representative. Applicant must be able to enhance the daily operations of the practice by providing excellent service to our patients, as well as communicate effectively and efficiently with patients and providers.
- Greet patients and exchange information and documentation.
- Answer incoming phone calls and schedule appointments
- Discuss and coordinate financial options with patients
- Verify insurance benefits and check eligibility
- Ensure that all necessary demographic, billing, and clinical information is obtained and entered in the database with timeliness and accuracy
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be a team-player
- Must have the ability to multi-task effectively
- Applicants must be self-motivated
- Must excel in task prioritization
- Proficient with computer, office equipment, and internet resources
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k. Also, we provide uniforms via an environmentally friendly, sustainable laundry service.
Job Type: Full-time