Join a modern, state-of-the-art pediatric dental practice with on-site multi-specialty practice in the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Area of Northeastern Pennsylvania, a newly constructed building, the latest technology, and a genuine “Dental Campus” atmosphere.
- Experienced, trained and qualified support staff
- Clinical freedom and autonomy without the associated financial and administrative burdens and expenses
- Full-time position with flexible hours
- Health care benefits, retirement plans, and a continuing education package
- Maintain core practice areas of nitrous oxide, conscious oral sedation and access to dental anesthesiologists for on-site cases as well as surgery center affiliation
- Competitive guaranteed six-figure base salary with an additional percentage of net collections
- Sign-on bonus with negotiable relocation costs
We invite you to join our team of professionals conveniently located off of major highways Interstate 81 and the Pennsylvania Turnpike Northeast Extension. Approximately a two-hour drive to both New York City and Philadelphia.
Northeast PA offers many exciting places to shop and play. Nightclubs and casinos, professional sports, whitewater rapids, racetracks, ski slopes, resorts, mountains, restaurants, shopping, movie theaters, historical sites, concert halls, and much more. Northeast PA also offers affordable apartments and homes in some of the most scenic areas in the US. The Wyoming Valley is a safe, family-friendly community with excellent public and private schools including many well-known colleges and universities. All served by an International airport for convenient travel anywhere.
For more information, visit us online at www.caseydental.com/careers or click the link below: