Casey Dental is not currently hiring for this position, but feel free to post your résumé so that we will have you on file if a position becomes available.
Casey Dental resides in a newly constructed building offering the latest technology and a genuine “Dental Campus” atmosphere that promotes learning while gaining valuable experience.
- Experienced, trained and qualified support staff
- Clinical freedom and autonomy without the associated financial and administration burdens and expenses
- Full-time position with flexible hours
- Health care benefits, retirement plans, and a continuing education package
- Maintain core practice areas of nitrous oxide, conscious oral sedation and access to dental anesthesiologists for on-site cases as well as surgery center affiliation
- Competitive guaranteed six figure base salary with additional percentage of net collections
- Sign-on bonus with negotiable relocation costs
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k