What to expect for your next visit
It’s important for us to take extra steps to ensure the quality of your patient experience.
We are now taking the following precautions for your safety & the safety of our Casey Dental family.
- We request that all patients wear a face shield or a mask upon entering the building. Each member of our staff is wearing the proper PPE.
- Face coverings must be worn from the time you enter the building up until you’re asked to remove it by a staff member for treatment.
- All new patient paperwork to be done electronically prior to scheduling.
- All Medical History updates to be done electronically prior to your visit.
- Screening Process prior to arrival.
- The Casey Dental parking lot will be used as your waiting room.
- Virtual Check-In from your car through a text or phone call when you arrive.
- 1 Adult at a time. If you’re 17 or under, one adult may accompany you to your visit.
- We have designated areas set up for parents/guardians to review the treatment of your child with our doctors.
- All Patients, Guests, & Staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the building.
- All Patients, Guests, & Staff must wash & sanitize their hands prior to entering each department.
- We have hand washing stations at every entry point in the building.
- We’ve installed protective plexiglass at all check-in & checkout areas in every department.
- We have placed Portable HEPA Filtration System Units for added improvements to air quality.