Pittston Dental Implants
New Teeth Now
Dental implants are small, artificial roots that fit into the bone and under the gum acting like regular tooth roots. They mostly comprise titanium which holds up their structure.
Unlike conventional bridges & dentures, implants don’t require support from adjacent teeth.
Types of Dental Implants in Pittston
Endosteal implants are the safest and most common types of dental implants. These types of dental implants are for patients with a good, healthy jawbone which can hold the post where the tooth will be fused on.
How it works
- These implants, which come in the shape of screws, are placed into the jaw that the false teeth will be fit onto.
- The jaw is then left to heal and fuse with the implant to create a strong base for the new tooth. Once it’s healed, the false teeth are then placed onto the post and set to fit in with the surrounding teeth.
Don’t like the idea of a screw being placed into your jawbone? Try the subperiosteal implants.
The subperiosteal implants are fitted on top of the bone but under the gum instead of being fixed into the jawbone. Therefore, this type of implant is best suited for patients who don’t have enough jawbone for an implant to be placed on or patients who want to avoid the intensive oral surgery to add bone to the area.
How It Works
- A tiny metal frame is placed under the gum with a post attached to it and left to heal.
- Once the gum heals and confirmed to be firm, the false teeth are secured to the post.
This is the least used type of dental implant. It involves complicated procedures to place the implant in the cheekbone rather than the jawbone. Therefore, it should ONLY be done if you don’t have enough jawbone and gum for either Endosteal implant or Subperiosteal Implants, respectively.
Why Choose Casey Dental For Dental Implants in Pittston, PA?
- Our highly experienced team of dentists and periodontists provide the highest standard of treatment and fast without compromising on the quality of care.
- We use state of the art dental equipment to create a memorable experience that is less painful and efficient.
- We provide the best Pittston dental implants services
- Our success is founded on clinical excellence to achieve optimum results on all dental implant treatments, from a single tooth issue to complex and full mouth restorations.
Besides that, at Casey Dental, we will go beyond and above anything possible to bring back a smile to your face, and your loved ones. If you have any questions, call us today and we will be more than happy to help.