Dentures are removable appliances that can replace your missing teeth with prosthetics and restore the size and shape of your original smile. At Casey Dental we offer both full, partial, and implant supported denture options.
Full denture models replace all the teeth on your upper and lower arch. Partial dentures work in tandem with your remaining teeth to fill in the gaps in your mouth. And implant-supported dentures are titanium posts that are placed in your mouth. These lock the denture into place, giving you a permanent and secure solution.
Benefits of Dentures:
- More affordable option to replacing missing teeth
- Can help improve smile, speech, and confidence
- Are easily removed, which allows them to be cleaned quickly and thoroughly
- Designed to be functional, comfortable, and natural in appearance
- Support facial muscles, preventing the side effects of missing teeth
- Allow patients to eat food they wouldn’t otherwise be able to eat without teeth