By Casey Dental |
Safety is important to us to make sure we take that extra step for your patient experience. We are now taking these extra precautions for your safety & for the safety of our Casey Dental Family.
- All new patient paperwork to be done electronically prior to scheduling.
- All Medical History updates to be done electronically prior to your visit.
- Screening Process prior to arrival.
- The Casey Dental Parking Lot will be used as your waiting room.
- Virtual Check-In from your car through a text or phone call when you arrive.
- Upon entering the building, all patients, guests, & staff must wear a face shield or a mask. Each member of our staff is wearing the proper PPE.
- Masks must be worn from the time you enter the building up until you’re asked to remove it by a staff member for treatment.
- 1 Adult at a time. If you’re 17 or under, one adult may accompany you to your visit. We have designated areas set up for parents/guardians to review the treatment of your child with our doctors.
- All Patients, Guests, & Staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the building.
- All Patients, Guests, & Staff must wash & sanitize their hands prior to entering each department. We have hand washing stations at every entry point in the building.
- Prior to your treatment, we will be giving you a pre-rinse of Hydrogen Peroxide.
- We’ve installed protective plexiglass at all check-in & checkout areas in every department.
- If you have a co-pay or payment, we accept credit cards, debit cards, and/or CareCredit over the phone prior to your arrival preferably. However, we’ll also accept payment at the office.
- We have placed Portable HEPA Filtration System Units for added improvements to air quality.