What to expect for your next visit
Safety is important to us to make sure we take that extra step for your patient experience. We are now taking these extra precautions for your safety & for the safety of our Casey Dental Family.
- All new patient paperwork to be done electronically prior to scheduling.
- All Medical History updates to be done electronically prior to your visit.
- Screening Process prior to arrival.
- The Casey Dental Parking Lot will be used as your waiting room.
- Virtual Check-In from your car through a text or phone call when you arrive.
- Upon entering the building, all patients, guests, & staff must wear a face shield or a mask. Each member of our staff is wearing the proper PPE.
- Masks must be worn from the time you enter the building up until you’re asked to remove it by a staff member for treatment.
- 1 Adult at a time. If you’re 17 or under, one adult may accompany you to your visit. We have designated areas set up for parents/guardians to review the treatment of your child with our doctors.
- All Patients, Guests, & Staff will have their temperature checked upon entering the building.
- All Patients, Guests, & Staff must wash & sanitize their hands prior to entering each department. We have hand washing stations at every entry point in the building.
- Prior to your treatment, we will be giving you a pre-rinse of Hydrogen Peroxide.
- We’ve installed protective plexiglass at all check-in & checkout areas in every department.
- If you have a co-pay or payment, we accept credit cards, debit cards, and/or CareCredit over the phone prior to your arrival preferably. However, we’ll also accept payment at the office.
- We have placed Portable HEPA Filtration System Units for added improvements to air quality.