On the Job Training Available!
Casey Dental is looking for a motivated and charismatic team-player to hire as a Dental Assistant. Applicant must be able to enhance the daily operations of the practice by providing excellent service to our patients, as well as communicate effectively and efficiently with patients and providers.
X-Ray Certification is required.
The following is a representative list of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position:
- Perform chair-side duties by acting as the dentist’s ‘third hand’
- Sterilize, organize, and arrange dental instruments and equipment in preparation for each patient
- Take x-rays and impressions
- Review patients’ health and dental history
- Access and document patient’s dental records
- Must be familiar with dental materials such as bonding agents and composite material.
- Greet and make patient comfortable
- Schedule patient for any recall or treatment appointments
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k
Job Type: Full-time