*On the Job Training Available
Casey Dental is looking for a team-player to hire as a Dental Assistant. Learn to be a Dental Assistant and grow your career in the Dental field!
Applicant must be able to enhance the daily operations of the practice by providing excellent service to our patients, as well as communicate effectively and efficiently with patients and providers. Must have a passion for working with people.
No need to worry about scrubs, we’ve got you covered. We provide uniforms and gowns from an environmentally friendly laundry service, as well as PPE.
X-Ray Certification (Optional): Available to learn and receive your certification*
Training and responsibilities will include:
- Perform chair-side duties by acting as the dentist’s ‘third hand’
- Sterilize, organize, and arrange dental instruments and equipment in preparation for each patient
- Review patients’ health and dental history
- Access and document patient’s dental records
- Greet and make patient comfortable
- Schedule patient for any recall or treatment appointments
- HIPPA and OSHA training
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k
Job Type: Full-time
Hours of Operation: Monday 8:00am – 5:30pm, Tuesday – Thursday 7:15am – 5:15pm