At-Home Professional Whitening With Glo Teeth Whitening
Whiten your teeth at home when it’s convenient for you!
Glo Teeth Whitening is a professional teeth whitening system available as a take-home treatment option. The Glo Teeth Whitening take-home system uses custom-fit whitening trays filled with a professional-grade whitening gel. The gel contains a peroxide-based bleaching agent that gently and effectively removes surface stains and bleaches deep stains.
Glo Teeth Whitening take-home system is an excellent option for those who want to achieve long-lasting results without spending a lot of money. The treatment can be done in the comfort of your own home, and it’s a convenient way to get whiter teeth on your own time.
Choose Professional Teeth Whitening
It may be tempting to try over-the-counter teeth whitening products that are much less expensive than professional whitening. However, there are many benefits to professional tooth bleaching treatments.
- Professional treatments are much safer because they are provided by experienced professionals who know how to properly administer the product, achieve the best results, and avoid mishaps. There is also a decreased chance of adverse side effects like sensitive teeth after the teeth whitening process.
- They are typically more effective, providing noticeable results after just one treatment.
- While they are more expensive up front, professional at-home treatments can save you money in the long run by providing impressive results that last longer.
Tips for Caring for Your Teeth After Whitening
Once you’ve achieved your desired shade, it’s essential to take care of your teeth to maintain the results.
- Avoid drinking anything that can stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, and red wine.
- Dark-colored fruits and vegetables, like blueberries and beets, can also cause staining, so it’s best to avoid them or brush your teeth immediately after eating them.
- Smoking cigarettes is one of the worst things you can do for your teeth, as it can cause staining and lead to other oral health problems. If you smoke, quitting is the best thing you can do for your teeth and overall health.
- Brushing twice daily and flossing daily are essential for maintaining your results at home.
- It is also essential to see your dentist for regular checkups and cleanings. We recommend getting a cleaning and oral examination every six months.
A bright, white smile can make a lasting impression. Unfortunately, over time, teeth can become stained or discolored. If you’re looking for a way to brighten your smile, teeth whitening may be the answer.
Teeth whitening is a safe, convenient, and effective option to remove surface stains and restore the natural whiteness of your teeth. There are many teeth whitening products to choose from, so it’s essential to know the differences between them and find the best option for you.
At Casey Dental, we offer whitening services to help you achieve the bright, white smile you’ve been wanting. Our experienced dental professionals will work with you to find the best teeth whitening solution for your needs.
Treatments to Whiten Teeth
In the past, teeth whitening procedures were a time-consuming and difficult process. As a result, many tried using home remedies like hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, or lemon juice, but these methods were often ineffective and could even damage your teeth.
Cosmetic dentistry has come a long way in recent years, and now there are many options available that are safe, effective, and convenient for whitening teeth. Your treatment will depend on your budget, time frame, and desired results.
Teeth Whitening in Scranton Wilkes-Barre, PA
Professional teeth whitening is the perfect solution for you if you want a brighter, whiter smile and need a quick and convenient way to achieve the desired results.
At Casey Dental, we offer professional teeth whitening procedures to our patients in the Wilkes-Barre Scranton area that provide dramatic results in just one visit. Our at-home teeth whitening kits are perfect for those who prefer to whiten their teeth gradually on their own time.
Contact us today to learn more about our services or schedule an appointment!