Casey Dental is looking for a motivated and charismatic team-player to hire as a Dental Hygienist. Applicant must be able to enhance the daily operations of the practice by providing excellent service to our patients, as well as communicate effectively and efficiently with patients and providers.
Part-Time available during practice hours of operation.
- Perform adult or child prophylaxis on patients
- Perform periodontal scaling and root planning prescribed by the dentist on patients diagnosed with periodontal disease
- Record all existing dental restorations and pocket depth charting
- Take digital dental radiographs, maintain dental records of patients, provide preventive care, including sealants and fluoride varnish, as well as nutritional counseling
- X-Ray Certification is required
- Use digital sensors and software for digital imaging
Full-time benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Paid time off. Optional FSA and 401k
Job Type: Part-time